[Nfbv-announce] 2018 Exhibitor Table Assignment

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 04:36:32 UTC 2018

NFBV 60th Convention

Exhibitor Table Assignments

Please visit the Exhibit Hall in the Monroe Room between 12:00pm – 5:00pm on Friday November 9, and show your appreciation to all of our exhibitors for participating.  As you travel through the Exhibit Hall, fill up your passport. Visit each exhibitor, find out what they have to offer, and earn a sticker for your Passport card. Once your Passport card is full, drop it at the Exhibit Information table on your way out, and you will be entered into the drawing for one of many door prizes. If you do not have a Passport card, before going into the Exhibit Hall stop by the Exhibits Information table and request one. One Passport card submission per person.

The below list will be available for viewing at the Exhibit Hall Information table located to your right when you enter the Exhibit Hall.

Exhibits Information table is located on your right when you enter the Exhibit Hall.

Tables 1-17 are arranged around the perimeter of the room counter-clockwise by number.

Tables 18-25 are arranged in the center of the room counter-clockwise by number.

Table 1 - VANDA Pharmaceutical

Tables 2 & 3 - Advanced Vision

Table 4 - Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind

Table 5 - Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired

Table 6 - Cyber Timez

Table 7 - Integration Technologies Group, Inc.

Table 8 - The Bureau of Engraving and Printing

Table 9A - LegalShield

Table 9B - Access Virginia

Table 10 - TCS Associates

Table 11 - ABLEnow

Table 12 - Volunteers for the Blind

Table 13 - S&G Endeavors, Ltd.

Table 14 - Ability2Access

Table 15 - Christian Ministry Teachers

Table 16 – Fredericksburg Fire Department

Table 17 - Aira

Table 19 - Virginia Association of Blind Merchants

Table 20 - Blue Ridge Chapter

Table 21 - Peninsula Chapter

Table 22 - Senior’s Division

Tables 23–25 – Auction Items