[Nfbv-announce] Senior Division November Conference Call

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 23:21:43 UTC 2018

>From Nancy Yeager

President, NFBV Senior Division

We will hold the next Senior Division conference call this Wednesday, November 28, at 7:00 pm.  Call-in numbers are below:

Phone:  (605) 472-5481

Access Code: 304571 pound

Our topic, requested by Division members, is “Senior Living Options,” presented by:

Charlie Brown, member, NFBV Seniors Division  as well as a member of local and state-wide disability-related Boards; and

Dianne McGeorge, Treasurer, NFB of Colorado Seniors Division and former Director, Colorado Center for the Blind.

We ask everyone on the call, except our presenters, to mute your phones by pressing *6.  At the end of their presentations, both Charlie and Dianne will take questions.  If you want to ask one, unmute your phone by pressing *6 again and give your name.  Please mute your phone again once your question has been answered.

This call will be informative and interesting.  Hope you can join us.

Nancy Yeager, President,

NFBV Senior Division

(703) 283-2524

Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net