[Nfbv-announce] VABS Monthly Conference Call 9/5/18

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 13:02:48 UTC 2018

>From Robert Parsons

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Greetings Virginia Federationists and Students

It is that time again. The Virginia Association of Blind Students will have their monthly conference call on Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 8pm. This month, we have important topics to discuss, including:

The NFBV State Scholarship ProgramThe VABS Bowl with the Blind Event in OctoberThe NFBV State Convention in Fredericksburg

Please come to the conference call ready to share your thoughts, opinions, and time to help make this division great. We look forward to hearing from you Wednesday. Here is the call information:

Number: 641.715.3655

Access Code: 568305

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Western Michigan University ‘21

Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Anthropology

Iota Phi Theta, Inc. ‘07

Phi Beta Kappa ‘15

Alpha Phi Omega, Inc. ‘17

Alpha Kappa Delta ‘18

Order of Omega ‘18

Randolph Macon College ‘18

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass