[Nfbv-announce] Less than a week remaining: Prince William Chapter Hike

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 02:06:30 UTC 2018

>From Oscar Montiel

Good evening everyone!

I hope this email finds you all well. We are little under a week away from Prince William County’s Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind first ever hike as a chapter. I hope to see you all there at this address.

Prince William Forest Park Visitor Center

 Park Entrance Rd, Dumfries, VA 22025.

The hike will promptly start at 10 AM. Remember, we are scheduled to have a bring your own picnic lunch after an easy trail, and then a more difficult hiking trail for those who are interested after lunch. Please come and support of the Prince William Chapter's 1st event. Please reach out to me at 703-986-9768 if you have any questions or reply to this thread.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone