[Nfbv-announce] State Convention Northbound Bus

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 19:11:44 UTC 2018

>From John Halverson

President, Potomac Chapter

Colleagues,

As  I have indicated earlier, the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia plans to offer bus transportation on Sunday November 11 from the site of our  2018 convention, the Hospitality House, Fredericksburg, to Northern Virginia.  The cost is expected to be approximately $20.

Some of you have indicated an interest to me.  This is a reminder that some of you may not have yet done so.  Tracy Soforenko has asked that we obtain the names of interested riders by October 1.

Thus, if you have not already done so, please notify me.

There is a possibility of a bus from Northern Virginia to Fredericksburg on Thursday November 8, but I have only heard from one person who is interested.  Many of us plan to leave at different times on Thursday and the Virginia Railway Express offers inexpensive transportation from Northern Virginia to Fredericksburg.

You may contact me: 703-867-6400 (mobile), text 703-867-6400, email jwh100 at outlook.com

Thank you.

John