[Nfbv-announce] Bus from State Convention

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 18:34:43 UTC 2018

 Hello again Fellow Federation Family from Richmond to all points east.
I hope this email finds you all in good health and prospering. As you all know I sent out an email a few weeks ago offering a bus that would take us from our State Convention in Fredericksburg to Richmond, Williamsburg, Hampton and Norfolk. I am sending out some additional facts so that members can make an informed decision.
Should you choose to travel by Amtrak from Fredericksburg on Sunday the 11th of November and wish to travel to Williamsburg, Newport News or Norfolk, the train times are 8:05 am and 6:08 pm. This means you would have to leave the convention early or remain in Fredericksburg until late in the afternoon. There is also a train going to Norfolk leaving at 5:10 pm.
Should you choose to return by Greyhound the times after the convention ends are 2:20 pm and 9:25 pm.
With the options listed above you still have to provide your own transportation from to the hotel to the various stations.
The service we are offering leaves directly from the hotel at around 1 pm and would stop at the Wendy's on Brook Rd. in Richmond, the Williamsburg Wal-Mart, and stops to be named in Hampton and Norfolk at a cost somewhere between $20 to $25.
Our fellow Federationist John Halverson has also made arrangements for a bus that will be traveling from Fredericksburg to points in Northern Virginia.
As of today's date I have only had information on 9 individuals that would like to use the service going to Richmond and points east. If you have been planning to use the bus and you have not contacted me yet I encourage you to reach out to me as soon as possible. We have a deadline of October 1st to make a decision on whether it would be feasible to get the bus or not.
Please don't procrastinate. Contact me at.
Earl Everett(804) 252-8998 orever23851 at gmai.com
Thanks everyone. I will be waiting to hear from you.