[Nfbv-announce] Fairfax Chapter Meeting Weather Plan

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 01:16:22 UTC 2019

>From Annette Carr

President, Fairfax Chapter

In the event of bad weather, we will cancel our Chapter meeting based on the status of Fairfax County Public Schools.  If schools are closed on the day of our meeting, or if evening activities are canceled, our meeting will be canceled.  An e-mail will be posted to our Chapter list-serve, as well as to the Affiliate list.

As of right now, this month’s meeting is scheduled to take placed, details below.

The Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will be meeting on Thursday, February 21, 2019 from 7:00pm – 8:30pm.  Those wanting to eat dinner can plan to arrive between 6:00pm – 6:30pm.  The meeting location is:

Red Hot and Blue

4150 Chain Bridge Rd,

Fairfax, VA

703-218-6989

(Corner of Chain Bridge Road & Judicial Drive)

We meet in the Meeting Room at the top of the stairs to the left.

For additional information, contact Annette Carr, amcarr1 at verizon.net, 703-915-2837.