[Nfbv-announce] Peninsula Chapter Spaghetti Fundraiser

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 16:26:35 UTC 2019

Salutations Good People!!

It’s that time of the year again… you know what time I’m talking
about… what’s that? You don’t know what time I’m talking about, well
it’s winter time of course.

And Baby it’s cold outside…
Don’t worry, the NFB of Virginia Peninsula Chapter has the perfect solution.:
Spaghetti!!
That’s right, on March 16, 2019, we are hosting a spaghetti dinner where you can enjoy a big hearty bowl of spaghetti or casserole, somewarm garlic bread or cornbread, and tasty and crisp side salad.  After filling your belly with all this warming delicious food, you can washit all down with a nice cool drink and polish off the meal with a yummy desert.  How much will such a scrumptious sounding meal like theabove cost you ask?  Well, I am glad you asked, because even though this is a fundraiser for our NFBV Peninsula chapter ,you can beenjoying this meal right along with us for the low low price of only $10 a plate or $15 for all you can eat.  Even better, if you area veteran, we got you covered, you can be digging in for only half price.  That’s right only $5 dollars for our treasured veterans and youhungry hungry veterans can eat all you want for just $7.50.  But Wait!
That’s not all we got for you, there will also be raffles, good music and fun games.  So come join us for food, fun and fellowship as webuild the federation.  I hear another question coming on, what if I can’t make it you ask?  No worries, you can donate to our chapter tohelp us as we further the mission of the NFB.

When: 3/16/2019
Time: 2-6 PM
Where: 681 Dresden Dr.
Newport News, VA 23601
Please RSVP and send any questions to Chapter president Uricka Harrison at 757-349-9234 by call or text or email atUricka.harrison at icloud.com

If you just want to send a donation you can contact our chapter treasurer
Lois Fritz
757-369-0192
330 Wenwood Ave.
Newport News, VA 23602

Sarah Patnaude Corresponding Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com (804) 591-6153 www.nfb.org www.nfbv.org Follow us on Twitter @NFBVirginia Find us on Facebook @NationalFederationoftheBlindofVirginia