[Nfbv-announce] Washington Seminar events to attend

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 23:00:48 UTC 2019

>From Deepa Goraya

Hello everyone,

For those of you coming to Washington Seminar, please note the following events to attend:

Legislative Seminar: Monday from 2 to 4 PM in the Capitol Ballroom

·         Whether you are a Washington Seminar veteran or an enthusiastic rookie, we urge you to attend this interactive seminar. The government affairs team will provide essential information about our legislative priorities for 2019. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions and put your knowledge into practice.

Great Gathering-In: Monday from 5:00–7:00 PM, Capitol Ballroom

·         Congressional II Ballroom is the overflow room

Congressional Reception: Tuesday from 5 to 6:30 at Holiday Inn Capitol Congressional Ballroom and foyer.

·         The members of the National Federation of the Blind invite members of Congress and congressional staff to come learn more about our organization, legislative priorities, and how we live the lives we want.

If anyone is staying until Wednesday evening, there will be a debrief of our visits on the Hill on Wednesday at 6 PM in Capitol I. It will be a meeting with the Government Affairs team.

Deepinder K. Goraya, ESQ.