[NFBV-Announce] Need for a Few Good Men or Women

Cox sdprost at cox.net
Wed Oct 23 23:21:27 UTC 2019

Calling all veterans:

I would appreciate your assistance.  I am having difficulty obtaining a
color guard to open our convention next week.  I have tried several
organizations and have not confirmed any group yet.  I continue to work on
the problem.  However, in thinking about this and talking to others, it is
my recollection that our members who are veterans conducted the color guard
in the past.  This can happen again.  I have been told that a color guard
consist of six members.  One member, Gerald Meredith, has told me that he
would participate.  Therefore, we only need five more veterans to
participate.  I will continue to seek out local resources, but it would be
really nice if we could have members conduct this activity.  Please contact
me ASAP if you can participate in the color guard or can help with contacts
to find an organization to do this.  Time is growing short as our convention
is fast approaching.  I am confident that this can be worked out.  My
contact information is below.

Thank you in advance for any assistance rendered.

Respectfully,

Stewart Prost, Tidewater Chapter President,

NFB of Virginia

Phone: 757-572-6891

Email:  sdprost at cox.net