[NFBV-Announce] Bowl with the Blind Updated Information

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 01:47:12 UTC 2019

 Dear Members,
There are two things, I would like to bring to your attention.
First, I apologize unfortunately there was a technical problem with the first flyer. The problem as been corrected.
Second, the time frame for bowling as been extended to 4pm. The cost has not changed (it is $10 per person) and covers three games and shoe rental. I corrected it on the sign-up form and the flyer. Which I have attached it below.
If you have any questions please let me know at andrehill6188 at gmail.com.

Thank you for your time.
André

Andrê E. HillChairpersonLegislative CommitteeVirginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia