[NFBV-Announce] PWC Meeting next week

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:16:59 UTC 2020

Hello to all:

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe. I am sending a reminder that we will be having our chapter meeting next Tuesday from 7-8 P.M. Please pay attention to the following details. Because of current circumstances our meeting will be held over the zoom platform. You can login with using this link. https://zoom.us/j/8297256345 Link
Or you can dial in using this Number 646-876-9923
Meeting ID: 829-725-6345

One tap mobile-

 646-876-9923,,829-725-6345#

Please login 15 to 20 minutes before the meeting to verify your connection is working. Our topics is as follows:

A presentation led by Mark Ross and Kimberly Copenhaver discussing the importance and the awareness of COVID-19. We will also have Tracy Soforenko on the line to discuss the changes that were made for the state board meeting and national convention. For those who are not aware, the national convention for 2020 has gone virtual so if you have any questions for President Soforenko please have them in mind and ask on Tuesday. I hope to see you there.

Thank you,

Oscar Montiel
Sent from my iPhone