[NFBV-Announce] Sending Condolences to Brian Miller's Family

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:11:52 UTC 2020

To address questions we have received from numerous people, I share the following provided by Brian's Family

Several people have reached out about memorial services for Brian R. Miller. To honor the person Brian was--a witty extravert with a strong dislike of technology and a powerful love for human connection and experiences— and in keeping with the wishes of his family, there will not be a virtual memorial. Instead, once COVID-19 restrictions on gathering and travel have been lifted, there will be an in person memorial celebrating Brian's life. He was a consummate host who threw the best parties; it's only fitting that we send him out with a raucous shindig as well.

Details on the memorial are forthcoming. In the meantime, please feel free to send your condolences to Brian's family, mother and stepfather Jane and Patrick McGinnis, father and stepmother Richard and Helen Miller, and sister and brother-in-law Cindy and Marty Wimer at forbrianmiller at gmail.com.

In addition, you can send condolences to Brian's girlfriend, Masuma Ali at m_ali_786 at hotmail.co.uk

Tracy Soforenko
President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
202 285-4595
Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want