[NFBV-Announce] Braille Astronomy Books

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 20:54:00 UTC 2020

From Mike Moore

Good afternoon,

I happen to have 3 Astronomy books in Braille and would like to donate them to someone or some organization that could make the best use of them. When I was at NASA HQ we helped to publish a few Braille books on Science beginning with the "Touch the Universe" book in 2002. I have one of these and two fo the “Touch the Invisible Sky” books as well. I think these books are probably aimed at 4th graders and up. They are certainly not a text book, but more of an introduction into what things in space “look” like.

Please let me know if you would benefit from these books. My email is mrmoore23 at me.com.

Sincerely,

Mike Moore

Sarah Patnaude