[NFBV-Announce] Last of the Last, on Richmond Seminar

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 15:29:26 UTC 2020

Hi,

Yes, I promise this is the last email you'll get about Richmond
Seminar, at least from me.

Because of the confusion surrounding reservations at the Delta Hotel,
we've extended the deadline through today at 5:00 PM. Please contact
David at your earliest opportunity if you still need a room.

Also, in response to a few off-list questions, yes, Richmond Seminar
is similar to Washington Seminar in that you will join one of multiple
teams and keep multiple appointments with state legislators. That
portion of the program occurs Tuesday, January 21, and there is as of
yet not a final list of legislative priorities other than the
tentative list President Soforenko and Legislative Coordinator Nijat
Worley previously distributed.

If asking for an agenda, you might be referring to the board meeting
that will occur the day before, Monday, January 20, and we do not yet
have an agenda for that portion of the event.

Alright, for my dearly beloved, and stress-inducing stragglers, here's
the information for David again:

David Vaden
RESERVATIONS MANAGER

804.344.2998