[NFBV-Announce] Survey Concerning Virtual Trainings at VRCBVI

Melody Roane melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov
Wed Jul 22 19:42:21 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope you and your families are doing well and staying safe.

As you know, the Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision
Impaired conducted virtual training classes from March 30 to July 2, 2020
on a wide array of topics.  We had wonderful participation from many states
and a couple foreign countries.

We are discussing the possibility of continuing a virtual training schedule
in the fall and would like input from you and others who participated in
the trainings.  I am requesting that you take a few minutes to complete the
survey link below by Tuesday, July 28.  Your feedback will help us design
future virtual programming at VRCBVI.

We appreciate your participation in the survey.

Thank you.

VRCBVI Virtual Trainings Survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KN6H7G3>

Melody L. Roane, Director

Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired, Virginia
Department for the Blind & Vision Impaired

401 Azalea Avenue, Richmond, VA  23227

Melody.Roane at dbvi.virginia.gov

Phone: (804) 371-3323 | Fax: (804) 371-3092

Facebook: facebook.org/VDBVI <https://www.facebook.com/VDBVI>

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/VDBVI
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/virginia-department-for-the-blind-and-vision-impaired>

www.vrcbvi.org <http://www.vdbvi.org/>

*NOTICE:* This email (including any attachments) may include confidential
information. It is intended solely for the individuals or entities to which
it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, distribution or
use of it is prohibited. Please notify the sender and permanently delete it
from your email system. Also, given the nature of electronic mail and its
potential to carry computer viruses, the Department of the Blind and Vision
Impaired and the sender in no way warrant a virus free transmission. You
and your organization should use appropriate means to check this email and
any attachments for potential viruses and to prevent their execution.