[NFBV-Announce] Social Media research study

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 01:59:37 UTC 2020

Below is a research study that may be of interest to some. This research study is not endorsed or sponsored in any way by the National Federation of the Blind.

From Michael Lawrence

We are conducting an online study with visually impaired men and women ages 25-34 who are visually impaired.  The study is scheduled for tomorrow, Friday, June 12th, 2020 from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm (EDT).  The subject revolves around the usage of social media platforms by visually impaired individuals and it offers an honorarium of $ 125.00 via virtual pay for the participant's time and opinions.  Please rest assured that all opinions expressed are held in strict confidence and never shared with any 3rd parties.   All participants must own a computer with a built in or add on camera, have Internet access and a smartphone for the audio portion of the session. If you are able to refer anyone, please have them contact me by email at: michael at zstrategies.net or on my cell phone - 917-843-9194 as soon as possible. For each participant you refer who qualifies and participates successfully, we will give you $ 50.00 per referral; again, they must qualify and participate successfully.  I do have to ask everyone qualifying questions as well as send them an NDA and a short pre-session assignment.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Michael Lawrence
Zebra Strategies