[NFBV-Announce] 30 Scholarships

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 02:10:28 UTC 2020

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

2021 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

for blind high school seniors through grad school students

Program Begins: November 1, 2020

Deadline: Midnight, ET, March 31, 2021

Don't wait. Start your application early!

$12,000 Scholarship

    "The Kenneth Jernigan Scholarship"

                           and

1 scholarship for $10,000

2 scholarships for $8,000 each

                           4 scholarships for $5,000 each

                         22 scholarships for $3,000 each

PLUS other gifts to our thirty scholarship finalists!

ARE YOU A LEGALLY BLIND HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR OR COLLEGE STUDENT?

Go to:
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-p
rogram> nfb.org/scholarships

To apply:

During the five-month open period, read the rules and the Submission
Checklist, complete the

official 2021 Scholarship Application Form (online or in print), supply all
required documents, and

request and complete an interview by an NFB affiliate president. Read the
Frequently Asked

Questions (FAQ) page for more information.

Questions?

Contact the NFB Scholarship Program; Chairperson Cayte Mendez
E-mail:  <mailto:Scholarships at nfb.org> Scholarships at nfb.org
Office: 410-659 -9314, ext. 2415, (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET)

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

,m

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want