[NFBV-Announce] Next Tidewater Chapter Meeting, National Federation of the Blind of VA, November 21, 2020

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 00:09:16 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone!

This is a friendly reminder that our next meeting will take place this
Saturday, November 21, 2020, from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM.  This will be a hybrid
meeting.  We will be meeting in person at Bangkok Gardens, 417 West 21st
Street, Norfolk, VA 23517.  We are limited to 10 people in person.  So far,
I have only heard from five members that they will be attending in person.
We have room for more.  Please let me know ASAP if you wish to come in
person.  For those not wishing to attend in person, we will also have the
meeting virtually on Zoom.  The connecting information is below:

Zoom Link
<https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

We will be discussing the following items:

*	Review of our state convention
*	Review and possible adoption of a revised chapter constitution.
*	Election of a chapter representative and alternate to our state
board.

A reminder for those attending in person, it is expected that people will
wear masks when not eating or drinking, as we wish to keep each other safe!

Either in person or virtually, I look forward to being with all of you this
Saturday!

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter

NFB of Virginia