[NFBV-Announce] Weekly zoo, November 22nd

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 05:03:34 UTC 2020

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you, I  am grateful for all of you!  I  hope
everyone has a  peaceful, relaxing and happy Thanksgiving

Please enjoy your  week and here's what's going on.

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate's
Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using
an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow
the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

The Chapter or Division Meetings scheduled thus far.

Ladies Night

Saturday, November 28th No ladies night this week.  Enjoy your weekend and
see you next week.

Richmond

Monday, Nov. 23rd 6:30 pm

Seniors Division

Wednesday, Nov. 25th 7  pm

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want