[NFBV-Announce] Reminder: PWC Dues Deadline for Members interested in a Board Position

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:21:49 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone:

Just a friendly reminder those who are interested in running for a board position must pay their $5 dues by September 14, 2020.  You can send a check to Mark Ross at: 15500 Ridgecrest Drive Montclair VA 22025.  You can reach out to Mark Ross at: 703-680-2843 for more information.

If you want to send money electronically you can Zelle Oscar at: 703-986-9768.  You can also  Cash-App $oman20
Use Apple-Pay
Board Positions are as follows,  and they are all a 1 year term.  President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Board Member 1 & Board Member 2.

Please contact me via email or phone if you have any questions.