[NFBV-Announce] Chesapeake Bay Chapter Amazon Smart Oven Raffle

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 23:13:52 UTC 2020

Chesapeake Bay Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of VA
Fundraiser

We will be holding a raffle for an Amazon Smart Ovenplus Echo Dot and a Braille overlay

What is a Amazon Smart Oven you say?

Amazon Smart Oven is a voice controlled 4-in-1 appliance that makes meal time a little bit easier

• Convection
• Microwave
• Air fryer
• Keep Warm

Start cooking with Alexa!!!​

1 Ticket for $10.00 or 3 for $25.00

To purchase tickets you can either send a check to Mary Durbin 700 Biltmore Dr, Virginia Beach, VA  23454 or use the Cash App or PayPal.

Please send an email with name, email address and phone number when you purchase tickets to mrdurbin at cox.net.  An email will be sent back with your ticket number.  The winner will be notified.  Drawing will be held at our NFBV State Convention October 30-November 1, 2020.

For more information please call 757 472-2495 or email Mary Durbin mrdurbin at cox.net

Sarah Patnaude
patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
(804) 591-6153