[NFBV-Announce] Convention Registration Now Open

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:18:07 UTC 2020

Hello all,

State convention registration is now open.

A few key highlights:

* Preregistration will conclude on Sunday, October 18 at 11:59 PM. It would
behoove you to register before then if you would like to be entered into a
drawing for $100. Also, paid members of affiliate chapters or divisions will
need to register by this deadline if they would like to be enrolled for
voting at the convention.

* Please review the Principles of Engagement in advance of the convention to
understand how voting will be carried out in our virtual environment. A link
to these Principles has been linked from the registration form.

* We eagerly welcome contributions to door prizes and the auction. This year
we're doing things slightly different. We encourage you to read ahead to
familiarize yourself with the process.

These and other details are covered on our convention landing page:

http://nfbv.org/convention

If you have any questions, please reach out.

Best,

Joe Orozco, Convention Operations