[NFBV-Announce] How Generous Are You? Take the Quiz!

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:39:20 UTC 2020

Hello,

You have three options:

1. You can donate a cash amount toward our convention door prizes. For
details, email:

doorprizes at nfbv.org

2. You can propose an auction item. I say "propose," because our team can be
selective, as is only befitting the kind of auction where you would want to
rush to lay down cash. Chapters and divisions will keep their proceeds and
may wish to complete the form at:

http://nfbv.org/auction

3. You can decide to independently make a donation of your own choosing.
Just because we're going virtual does not mean we do not have expenses. For
context, providing closed captioning services alone will cost more than
$1,000. That's not a guilt trip. President Soforenko is adamant about
providing an accessible convention to all, but it is an expense we have to
clear. You can make that individual donation at:

https://checkout.square.site/pay/2977c2c1aa5748a387e0cb24be9eb2fd

So, which opportunity is the spirit moving you to contribute to? This is the
kind of quiz I know you can ace!

>From the friendly quiet voice in the back of your head,

Joe Orozco