[NFBV-Announce] Chapter meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:02:44 UTC 2021

Good evening chapter family!

I hope you are enjoying the little bit of sunshine we’ve been having. I wanted to remind folks that the Richmond Chapter will be meeting on Thursday, August 26 at 6:00. This month we will be meeting at the Baker’s Crust in Richmond. The address is 3553 W. Cary St. The reservation is for 5:30 for those who want to arrive early.

Unfortunately, I will not be a able to attend the meeting but Mark Roane will be leading the meeting/fellowship. If you are interested in attending the dinner at Baker’s Crust, please email me no later than Tuesday so we can estimate a headcount. This month we will not be having a virtual component to our meeting but we hope to have a hybrid meeting in September.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me at 615-904-4225 or dlawless86 at gmail.com <mailto:dlawless86 at gmail.com>.

Thank you,
Domonique Lawless