[NFBV-Announce] Here's what's happening...weekly zoom

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 21:59:22 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

I  hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.  Please let me know if you
have something going on in your chapter or Division; I'd like to share your
successes with everyone!

Spotlight On.

Ladies Night

Saturday February 13th 7:00pm .  All the single ladies.all the single
ladies!  This is your night.  Put on your favorite outfit, grab a  drink and
prepare for fun, games, trash talk and door prizes.YES I  did say door
prizes!  Tell your BFF's and join.

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate's
Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using
an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow
the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Chapter Meetings.

At Large Chapter Meeting

Tuesday February 9th 8 pm. Conference call number 877-394-5901

Potomac Chapter Meeting

Thursday February 11th 7 pm

Winchester Chapter Meeting

Wednesday February 17th 7 pm

Greater Williamsburg Chapter Meeting

Thursday February 18th 6 pm

Fairfax Chapter Meeting

Thursday February 18th 7 pm

Fredericksburg Chapter Meeting

Saturday February 20th  10 am

Peninsula Chapter Meeting

Saturday February 20th 11:00 am.  Conference call number 605-475-4825.
meeting id 549778

Tidewater Chapter Meeting

Saturday February 20th 1:30 pm

Richmond Chapter Meeting

Monday February 22th 6:30 pm

Seniors Division Chapter Meeting

Wednesday February 24 7 pm

Greater Alexandria Chapter Meeting

Thursday February 25th 7 pm.

Chesapeake Bay Chapter Meeting

Saturday February 27th 11 am

Have a  great week!  Happy Valentine's Day.share the LOVE!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want