[NFBV-Announce] FUN FUN AND MORE FUN!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:43:13 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

WOW! An exciting night is planned from our Greater Alexandria Chapter.  Read
on and please join.

THE GREATER ALEXANDRIA CHAPTER ANNOUNCES

FEBRUARY WINE & CULTURE DELIGHT NIGHT!

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2021 FROM 7:00 P.M. TO 9:00 P.M.

If you live in Northern Virginia—Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls
Church, Springfield) we invite you to join GAC for a night of fun and wine
and laughter and poetry and celebrating Black history with friends!

Here’s how it works:

You pay: $25.00

You get:

1. Two bottles of exciting and succulent wine we think you might like
(provided by a local, family-owned business, Vienna Vintner Wine Shop)
personally delivered to your home!

            a. La Marina Cuvée Océane - White wine from Côtes de Gascogne –
France

b. Remhoogte Soaring Eagle – Red Wine Blend (Merlot, Shiraz, Cabernet,
Sauvignon) from     Stellenbosch – South Africa

2. A beautiful guided experience, with friends, of tasting the wines,
hearing about their origins, best food pairings, and more

3. An evening to sit back, light some aromatic candles, put on some smooth
jazz, or whatever it is you love, and enjoy sipping wine with friends, and
share the beauty of the written word – poetry, anecdotes, favorite quotes –
offered by all of us, if you choose, and perhaps, from surprise guests!

I hope you will all be there!  Even if you don’t wish to do the wine
tasting, or don’t live in Northern Virginia, please come and enjoy sharing
this lovely evening together!

If you do want to participate in the wine tasting, here is what I need from
you:

1.      RSVP by Thursday, February 18th, Midnight to
<mailto:reneerome at yahoo.com> reneerome at yahoo.com  Please include your home
address for delivery of the wines.

2. I will need you to make a $25.00 payment to our PayPal account:
<mailto:NFBVGAC1 at gmail.com> NFBVGAC1 at gmail.com  When prompted, please click
on "SEND MONEY TO FAMILY OR FRIENDS" so we won’t be charged a fee.

3. If you do not have PayPal, you have two options:

a. I can send you by email a “request for payment” in the amount of $25.00
from the GAC PayPal     Account.  Then you can click on that and make
payment that way, or

b. You can mail a check for $25.00 made out to NFB GAC. Mail to:  Renee
Valdez, 3934 Woodhue  Pl, Alexandria, VA 22309

Here is your link for our night of WINE & CULTURE DELIGHT NIGHT:

 <https://zoom.us/j/6025022255> https://zoom.us/j/6025022255

Or dial by phone: 646-558-8656, 6025022255#

If you have any questions, please contact Renee Valdez at 703-966-0836, or
<mailto:reneerome at yahoo.com> reneerome at yahoo.com

I hope you will attend the GAC WINE & CULTURE DELIGHT NIGHT!

Renee F. Valdez, M.A.

Secretary/Treasurer, NFB Greater Alexandria Chapter

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work
together to help blind people live the lives they want