[NFBV-Announce] Valentine's Movie Fun

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 20:50:33 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Please join the Potomac Chapter as they present a  great movie to share with
everyone you love.

Hello all:

The Potomac Chapter invites one and all to join us Sunday, February 14, at
1:00 PM, when we will be sharing the MP3 audio described movie Crazy Rich
Asians for a fun Valentine's Day gathering.  Please note that there will
only be audio; if you invite, or are with, a  sighted individual who wishes
to enjoy the movie, it is available on Amazon Prime for $3.99 to rent or
$9.99 to purchase.

Join us tomorrow for the movie, which will start shortly after 1:00 PM, and
has a run time of two hours.

We will use the usual Zoom link:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile

tel: +13017158592,,8297256345# <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

Please remember that once we get the movie started, you should stay muted
for the listening ease of all.

Get your popcorn and other goodies ready before we start.

See you tomorrow just before 1:00 PM.

Christine

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want