[NFBV-Announce] Happy Valentine'sDay and zoom!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:15:33 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day  share the love!

Spotlight On.

Ladies Night. Saturday February 20th, 7:00pm.    This week's theme is music.
Sweet, sweet musicthere'll be music everywhere.hey that could be a  lyric to
a  song.  Grab your BFF's and join us for good times, laughter, conversation
and MUSIC!

GAC WINE & CULTURE DELIGHT NIGHT, Thursday, February 25th from 7: 00 p.m. to
9:00 p.m. on ZOOM!  Here's the link!

https://zoom.us/j/6025022255

Or dial by phone: 646-558-8656, 6025022255#

Remember, you don't have to pay the $25.00 if you don't want to participate
in the wine tasting.  Simply grab your favorate beverage and ZOOM in for the
poetry, anecdotes, quotes (featuring works by African American writers and
poets) and friendship!

If you do want to participate in the wine tasting, then please do the
following:

1        RSVP to me, reneerome at yahoo.com <mailto:reneerome at yahoo.com> , by
Thursday, February 18th midnight and include your address and cell phone
number in the email for       delivery of your wine;

2        Pay $25.00 to the GAC PayPal account, NFBVGAC1 at gmail.com
<mailto:NFBVGAC1 at gmail.com>   If you don't have PayPal, I can send you a
"request for payment" and           you can click on that link and submit
your payment that way.  If using PayPal, please remember to click on the box
that says "send money to       family or friends" so we won't be charged a
fee.

    If you prefer, you can mail your $25.00 to Renee Valdez.  Make your
check payable to "NFB GAC" and mail to Renee Valdez, 3934 Woodhue     PL,
Alexandria, VA 22309

    Please let me know in your RSVP how you will be sending your payment.
Your payment covers your household, unless you want to buy the
additional bottles of wine.

3.  Use the link above to Zoom in to our meeting and be prepared for the
wine tasting of your life!

Please remember to stock up on chocolate covered strawberries, sweet grapes,
ripe red cherries, or whatever it is you like with your wine!  Doritos works
great too!

AND.if you have a favorite quote or poem, please come prepared to share it
with us!

See you there!

 Renee F. Valdez, M.A.

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate's
Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using
an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow
the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Chapter Meetings.

Winchester Chapter Meeting

Wednesday February 17th 7 pm

Greater Williamsburg Chapter Meeting

Thursday February 18th 6 pm

Fairfax Chapter Meeting

Thursday February 18th 7 pm

Fredericksburg Chapter Meeting

Saturday February 20th  10 am

Peninsula Chapter Meeting

Saturday February 20th 11:00 am.  Conference call number 605-475-4825.
meeting id 549778

Tidewater Chapter Meeting

Saturday February 20th 1:30 pm

Richmond Chapter Meeting

Monday February 22th 6:30 pm

Seniors Division Chapter Meeting

Wednesday February 24 7 pm

Chesapeake Bay Chapter Meeting

Saturday February 27th 11 am

I  hope everyone has a  great week.  Be safe and allow your heart to be
filled with hope, grace, and love!  My love to all!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want