[NFBV-Announce] Richmond Seminar Legislative Prep Make Up Session at 7:00 PM Tonight

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:19:17 UTC 2021

Did you miss our Saturday legislative prep session on Saturday afternoon.
You still have an opportunity to learn about our issues and be ready for the
appointments on Tuesday.

Join us tonight (Monday 1/18) at 7:00 PM to learn about our legislative
priorities which are also attached to this message.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

Passcode: 20201940

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8297256345# US (Washington D.C)

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

If prompted for a password, the password is 2020 1940,

We hope you join us so we can be fully prepared for our meetings on Tuesday.
Let's ensure our voice is heard.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbv.org> www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want