[NFBV-Announce] Washington Seminar Training

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:54:37 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends:

Please read below and join us for Washington Seminar Training and Zoom
etiquette.  Be a part of democracy in action!  Let your voice be heard !!

Hello Everyone,

Washington Seminar is fast approaching. The Great Gathering In will be the
evening of February 8 starting at 5 PM. So on Saturday afternoon, February
6, we will have a zoom meeting starting at 3:30 to discuss zoom etiquette
which will prepare you for your zoom appointments with your Congressional
members. We will discuss do's and don'ts when on zoom, and answer any
questions. After the zoom etiquette, we will answer any last minute
questions you have about the four legislative issues. So please come to this
meeting!

And if you have not told us that you are coming to Washington Seminar and
you'd like to attend, please let Arielle Silverman know ASAP. Otherwise, you
will not be put onto a team. Arielle's email is arielle at disabilitywisdom.com
<mailto:arielle at disabilitywisdom.com> . Please let her know your name,
address, best email and phone number to reach you on, and any time
restrictions you have for the 9th through the 11th. We will have
appointments all three days.

Finally, don't forget that the National Center will be holding a virtual
training on the issues like usual before the Great Gathering In from 2 to 4
PM. Details for that will be forthcoming.

Deepa

Deepinder K. Goraya, Esq.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want