[NFBV-Announce] What's happening this week

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 01:34:31 UTC 2021

Hey NFB  Family and Friends,

What a  week!  I  hope everyone had an opportunity to attend National
Convention, connect with friends and learn something along the way.
Everyone is winding down this week so relax and enjoy.

Kudos Corner.

Let's clap our hands and rejoice with Stewart and Debra Prost as they
celebrate their 35th Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday, July 13th.  Stewart and
Debra, we wish you both  continued love, peace, and many blessings for at
least another 100 years!! Congratulations!

Our esteemed leader, Tracy Soforenko, was reelected to the National Board
during Convention.  Way to go Tracy.

Congratulations to the many door prize winners, including our own Peninsula
President, Uricka Harrison.  Hey Uricka.want to buy me lunch?

Spotlight On.

VABS is having a call to plan student activities at state convention, make
your voice heard!

Jacob Ham is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Jacob Ham's Zoom Meeting

Time: Jul 13, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://vccs.zoom.us/j/8259591595

Meeting ID: 825 959 1595

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,8259591595# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8259591595# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 825 959 1595

Find your local number: https://vccs.zoom.us/u/kcyEzjp3VB

Join by SIP

8259591595 at zoomcrc.com <mailto:8259591595 at zoomcrc.com>

Join by H.323

162.255.37.11 (US West)

162.255.36.11 (US East)

115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)

115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)

213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)

213.244.140.110 (Germany)

103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)

103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)

149.137.40.110 (Singapore)

64.211.144.160 (Brazil)

149.137.68.253 (Mexico)

69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)

65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)

207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)

149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)

Meeting ID: 825 959 1595

Hope you can make it!

Jacob Ham

President | Virginia Association of Blind Students

jacobryanham at gmail.com <mailto:jacobryanham at gmail.com>

703537810

Get some sun, take a  walk, give someone a  hug, smile and enjoy the rest of
your week!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want