[NFBV-Announce] You Are Due! ... For a Pulse Check

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:04:07 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

It's now been a year since everyone went virtual. We expected everyone to
experience an adjustment period, but now it's time to check the vitality of
our work across the affiliate.

In the past couple months, our Chapter Leadership Institute participants
should have collected feedback from their chapters to get a sense of where
we are doing well and where we can improve. If they did not do so, please
communicate with me privately. That said, we understand not everyone will
feel comfortable sharing candid responses with fellow chapter members. Also,
not every chapter is represented in the CLI program.

Therefore, Sean McMann of the Potomac Chapter has helped create an anonymous
means of collecting feedback directly from you. This will ensure we gather a
large sample of individual responses across the state.

To reiterate, this is anonymous. The only way we will know who you are is if
you provide your name and contact information in the last field of the
survey with instructions for us to circle back to you. Otherwise, the only
people who will see your answers is myself and Domonique.

Please complete the survey by Sunday, March 14 and help us keep local
chapter leadership accountable. Domonique and I will use the data to help
structure the sort of programming that will help emphasize the good and
improve areas that need polish.

Please complete the survey here:

http://nfbv.org/pulse

Kind regards,