[NFBV-Announce] Diversity and Inclusion Meeting

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:37:35 UTC 2021

Hello federation family and friends,

Please join us this evening 7 PM, Tuesday, March 9 for the diversity and
inclusion committee meeting. We will have panelist from our two sub
committee's speaking.

Join us as we dive into the multi disability and the LGBTQ subcommittees. We
look forward to your participation.

The diversity and inclusion committee

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Telephone, meeting ID

301-715-8592

Meeting ID

829-725-6345

Chris Walker

President  Winchester Chapter,

Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair

chrisvinson1 at gmail.com <mailto:chrisvinson1 at gmail.com>

540.303.0080

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

together to help blind people live the lives they wan