[NFBV-Announce] The Chapter so Good It Needed No Survey...

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 14:18:27 UTC 2021

Good morning all,

We love the Fairfax Chapter so much that we forgot to include it in
the survey. Please, if you are a member of the Fairfax Chapter and
attempted to complete the survey last night, your chapter will now
appear in the list of chapter selections. Please accept our apologies
for the accidental oversight.

And, thank you for the rate of responses thus far!

Remember, to voice your opinion about the state of your chapter, you
can reach the survey here by the deadline of Sunday, March 14:

http://nfbv.org/pulse

Cordially yours,

Joe