[NFBV-Announce] Just when you thought there was nothing to do...ZOOM

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 02:54:25 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

I  hope everyone has had a  great week! Enjoy the beautiful weather and the
fact that the world is beginning to open but please be safe and stay
healthy.

Spotlight On.

The diversity and inclusion committee would like to recognize the following:
We now have a subcommittee for Asian, pacific islanders.

Inclusion is where we stand!

As we celebrate the many contributions of Asian American and Pacific
Islander communities to our Commonwealth and country this #AAPIHM, let's
also recommit to building an equitable and inclusive Virginia-one where
people of all origins are welcomed and treated with dignity.

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter

The NFB's partnership with Lyft has been extended through June 30th.  Please
call Jacki  Bruce, with at least two hours notice, to receive a  Lyft Code
and get a  ride to your vaccination.

Ladies Night Get comfy, grab a  drink and snacks and join your NFB
Girlfriends at 7:00 PM, Saturday, May 22nd.Hobbies.Do you knit or crochet,
line dance or cook? What do you do for fun or relaxation? Come and share
with your girlfriends what makes you smile.

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate's
Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using
an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow
the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Chapter Meetings.

Winchester Chapter Meeting

Wednesday May 19th 7 pm

Greater Williamsburg Chapter Meeting

Thursday May 20th 6 pm

Fairfax Chapter Meeting

Thursday May 20th 7 pm

Chesapeake Bay Chapter Meeting

Saturday May 22nd 11 AM. Gus and George's spaghetti and steak House is 4312
Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach,23456.

Our conference number is

605-468-8758 Meeting ID: is 197498

Richmond Chapter Meeting

Monday May 24th 6:30 pm

Seniors Division Chapter Meeting

Wednesday May 26th 7 pm

Greater Alexandria Chapter Meeting No meeting this month.

Fredericksburg Chapter Meeting, Saturday, May 29th. We will have a  picnic!
Please call President Dick Burn for details.  Phone 804-238-5608.

Be kind, smile and enjoy your week.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want