[NFBV-Announce] September meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:28:15 UTC 2021

Good afternoon,
As a reminder, our monthly chapter meeting will be on Monday, September 27. This month we will be meeting at Olive Garden, 7113 W. Broad St, Richmond 23294. Our reservation will be open at 5:45 for those who can  come a little early and order food. We will try to have a virtual component to the meeting, using the typical zoom link found below. If you are planning to attend virtually, please log on at 6:00. Please note, we are hoping to have good reception for the zoom call however; we cannot guarantee that the audio quality will be sufficient. Thank you for your patience as we work towards having successful hybrid meetings. If you plan to attend the in person portion of the meeting, please let me know by 9:00AM on Monday September 27. You can call or text me at 615-904-4225 or email me at dlawless86 at gmail.com <mailto:dlawless86 at gmail.com>.

Please see the information below. Since many of us will be in person, this is a great time to make sure you are in good standing with your dues. Dues are $5 per year and you must be current on your dues in order to vote in our November elections.

Monday, September 27, 2021
5:45 - Olive Garden 7113 W Broad St. Richmond 23294.
6:00 PM - Zoom link

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>

Have a great weekend!

Domonique