[NFBV-Announce] Our members are the bomb! Register for state convention and zoom.

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 00:58:30 UTC 2021

Hey NFB family and friends,

Keep those Kudos Korner entries coming!!  Our members and chapters are doing
GREAT things all over this affiliate.

What happens the last week of October?  You're right, State Convention!  See
below to register.  It's anywhere and everywhere.

Kudos Corner.

Way to go Winchester Chapter!!  You made it to the front page of the
Winchester Star!   Woo Hoo!  Keep up the great work and your community
presence!

Here is the link. Read the story and give Chris and the Winchester Chapter
an attaboy.
https://www.winchesterstar.com/winchester_star/jim-barnett-parks-long-awaite
d-sensory-trail-opens-on-sunday/article_53ec465b-1c30-533b-8b1d-9da082ee8709
.html?utm_medium=social
<https://www.winchesterstar.com/winchester_star/jim-barnett-parks-long-await
ed-sensory-trail-opens-on-sunday/article_53ec465b-1c30-533b-8b1d-9da082ee870
9.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share>
&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share

Women making a difference..radical women.On September 29th seven of these
confident women are being featured,  including our own Evelyn Valdez.
Listen to the discussion and make sure you congratulate Evelyn!

Showcase: Women Rising With Radical Confidence.

An Outlook on Leadership, Success and Lifestyle.

September 29, 2021

7:00 PM EDT.

Join Suzanne Turner as she once again presents an enlightening opportunity
to hear from female members of the National Federation of the Blind who are
making a difference by removing barriers, exceeding expectations and living
authentic lives.

Come and be dazzled by Alabama's Andrea Dobynes-Wagner, Arizona's Rachel
Kuntz, Indiana's Florence Meyers-McSwine, Maryland's Danielle McCann,
Mississippi's Dr. Lashawna Fant, Pennsylvania's Marsha Drenth and Virginia's
Evelyn Valdez. These ladies are not only beautiful and empowering. They are
thriving in their careers, role models and taking intentional control of
their destinies.

So join us as we hear from seven dynamic speakers on, "Women Rising Up" and
how each created their own unique vision by articulating a core mission for
a positive future.

Join Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923,4081850851# US

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy>
https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Spotlight On.

State Convention is coming, if you haven't already registered, please do so
here.  https://nfbv.org/registration.

Ladies Night.come join your girlfriends on Saturday October 2nd, starting at
7pm.   The theme is  What about you?  Tell us your story.what makes you
YOU!

Ladies Night will be on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.  Join your
girlfriends for stimulating conversations.

Many of our Chapters are meeting in person, please check the Chapter
Meetings section to join in a   meeting.  All meetings are open to the
public.    Chapters and Divisions are using the Affiliate Zoom link, if a
meeting is using an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to
join will follow the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Chapter and Division Meetings.

Richmond, Monday September 27th.

5:45 pm  Olive Garden, 7113 W Broad St., Richmond 23294.

6:00 pm  See above for the Zoom link.

"The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing"  -  Walt Disney.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want