[NFBV-Announce] Holiday Raffle

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:20:13 UTC 2022

From: Mary Durbin

The NFBV ChesBay Chapter is raffling this beautiful afghan made by one of
our members.  It is laying over a queen size bed. The colors are a peach and
white. It will fit beautifully ove a twin bed or over a couch to keep you
warm. It is made of a wool blend, so keeping you warm it will.

Tickets are 1 for $5 and 3 for $10. You can send checks to my address below
or contact me to arrange other ways to buy.

Drawing will be December 10 at our holiday party and cookie exchange.  We
are meeting at Gus and George's if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Happy Holidays everyone.

Mary Durbin
700 Biltmore Dr