[NFBV-Announce] Do you live in District 1?!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 04:17:14 UTC 2022

From: Michael Kasey

Members,

If you live in the new Virginia Congressional District 1 and your
Congressman is Rob Wittman as of January 1, 2023, please contact me.  We
need a constituent to make an appointment to meet the Congressman for
Washington Seminar.  If you do not know what Congressional District in which
you live, contact me for assistance in finding out this information.

You may also use the Who is my legislator website to acquire the information
for yourself.

Here is the link.  If anyone has questions, ask me!

 <https://whosmy.virginiageneralassembly.gov/> Who's My Legislator

Sincerely,

Michael Kasey

michaelgkasey at verizon.net <mailto:michaelgkasey at verizon.net>