[NFBV-Announce] Attend the NABS Atlantic Student Seminar (august 12-14)

Jacki Bruce jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:36:26 UTC 2022

From: Logan Stenzel from NABS and Tracy Soforenko, Virginia Affiliate President

The National Association of Blind Students (NABS) is hosting an Atlantic Student Seminar from August 12th through the 14th at The Delta Hotel Hunt Valley Baltimore in Maryland. This seminar is a great opportunity to build your network, join with students across the East Coast, and build your leadership skills.

We are looking to get as many students registered as possible! If you know of or meet any students who would be interested in attending our transformational seminar, please send them the attached flyer and registration link.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Logan Stenzel
stenzellogan at gmail or via phone at 904-404-6801

We recognize that this conference has registration costs, hotel costs, and transportation costs. If you are a member of the Virginia Association of Blind students, are part of Project RISE,  or one of our NFB of Virginia Chapters, we’d be glad to discuss how we can support your attendance at the NABS Atlantic Seminar. Please reach out to Tracy Soforenko to discuss how the affiliate can support your attendance.

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

Please note, the registration deadline is this week so act fast.

Attending a NABS student seminar can help students by focusing specifically on topics relevant to students. This year our seminar’s theme is “Reflect, Reequip, Reimagine: Raising the Bar for Blind Students.” I sincerely hope to see as many people as possible at this seminar.

Registration Link:
 https://forms.gle/kMiipTkCGhDX8fdW7

With Passion, Love, and Determination,
Logan Stenzel

Logan Stenzel he/him
904-404-6801
Fundraising Committee Chair and Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
nabslink.org
President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
nfbmn.org/students