[NFBV-Announce] Join Us at our Saturday, August 6 Board of Directors meeting to be held in person at the DBVI Library and Resource Center in Richmond

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:57:37 UTC 2022

>From Tracy Soforenko, President

After an outstanding national convention, our thoughts drift to our upcoming
August 6 board of directors meeting and even further to the Fall and our
2022 NFB of Virginia state convention.

We welcome everyone to participate in our Saturday, August 6 Board of
Directors meeting to be held in person at the DBVI Library and Resource
Center in Richmond.

Please note that this meeting starts at 1:00 PM.

We will use our Board of Directors meeting to further our discussion of our
state convention in Tysons Corner. If you have ideas for the state
convention, please email Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
<mailto:tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>  in advance to share your suggestions. We
will be using our Saturday, August 6 meeting to consider options and get the
pulse of our membership.

Meeting of the Board of Directors

Saturday, August 6, 2022

1:00 P.M. -  4:00 P.M.

Consistent with our national convention and our upcoming state convention,
this is an in-person meeting with a limited virtual experience. While we
will  be streaming this meeting as a webinar over Zoom, presentations and
reports will be provided in-person and discussion will occur in person. We
will take questions in the chat and via email but we will not be unmuting
Zoom participants

We are working on the meeting agenda and will provide an updated agenda in
advance of the meeting. Key topics for the agenda will include the following
topics:

*	Project RISE and Silver Bells Updates
*	National Convention Updates
*	Virginia Legislative Updates
*	NFB of Virginia State Convention
*	Division and Committee Reports

If you have items for the agenda, please reach out to Tracy by Monday, Aug1.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want