[NFBV-Announce] Spread the Word - DHS is Hiring Individuals with Disabilities (IWDs) Webinar

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:28:47 UTC 2022

From: Annette Carr

The Department of Homeland Security's compelling mission draws candidates
seeking to join a team that makes a difference in the lives of their fellow
citizens. The threats and challenges facing the Department and the Nation
are complex and constantly evolving. Now more than ever, DHS must recruit,
develop, and retain a talented and diverse workforce.

DHS is seeking hundreds of qualified individuals to fill critical positions
in cybersecurity, information technology, intelligence analysis, law
enforcement, travel security, and emergency prevention, response, and
management. We will also be filling other critical positions to include
business operations, mission support, and more.

As part of our hiring efforts, we will host a series of webinars to provide
information on the Department's mission, DHS career opportunities, special
hiring authorities, effective resume writing, and how to create a profile on
USAJOBS. The IWD webinar is open to the public:

Date

Time (Eastern Time)

Date

July 12

4 - 6 p.m.

DHS is Hiring - Individuals with Disabilities

Registration Link: DHS is Hiring IWDs Register
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IWD-July12>

Please share this information with friends, family, and anyone interested in
a rewarding career with the Department. To register for our upcoming
webinars, visit https://www.dhs.gov/homeland-security-careers/hiring-event.
For more information on career opportunities at DHS, please visit
www.dhs.gov/careers <http://www.dhs.gov/careers>  or contact
DHSRecruitment at hq.dhs.gov <mailto:DHSRecruitment at hq.dhs.gov> .

For the fastest response, do not reply to this message. Instead, please
contact the responsible individual or office as outlined in the above
message.

Tiffany Eyrond  she | her

MGMT & Program Analyst | Strategic Talent Recruitment, Inclusive Diversity &
Engagement (STRIDE) |

Department of Homeland Security | Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer
(OCHCO)

(c): 202.650.0813 | (e): tiffanyeyrond at hq.dhs.gov
<mailto:tiffany.eyrond at hq.dhs.gov>