[NFBV-Announce] Ladies Night!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:02:39 UTC 2022

                Sounding the alarm!

Calling all single ladies!

All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! From
near and far.

Come join the ladies of the Virginia affiliate for the singles addition of
ladies night from 7-9 PM.

The theme for the month of March is Girls just want to have fun!  The topic
for Saturday, March 5th is me myself and I (Who is that?)

Spread the news and bring your girl friends', your favorite beverage and
snack and snuggle in your most comfy chair or wrap yourself in your soft and
fluffy blankets and let's chat as we discover the gems we are.

Oh? Did I forget to mention that there may be a door prize or 2?

Here's how to join.

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#  <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want