[NFBV-Announce] Accessibility of Collaboration Tools - Attend the 4/6 Free Accessibility Boutique

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:32:52 UTC 2022

>From Tracy Soforenko, President

I've heard many of our members expressing frustration with the lack of
training and/or inaccessibility of collaboration tools like  Microsoft
Teams.

I am thrilled that our Jernigan Institute team has prepared and will offer
the following free training. Please be aware you must register in advance.
Other trainings on Excel and PowerPoint along with other great training is
offered but you must register.

Upcoming Event: Comparison of Collaboration Tools:

[Boutique rescheduled from March 16]

As the Covid pandemic continued on, businesses and teams of all types
adapted to collaborating and working together online. To facilitate this, a
number of apps and services have sprung up to enable teams in widely
distributed areas to seamlessly work with each other. Come join the National
Federation of the Blind Center of Excellence in Nonvisual Access on
Wednesday, April 6, 2022, from 1:00-5:00 p.m., eastern, via Zoom where we
will compare the accessibility of several of the top collaboration services.

Take advantage of these free opportunities and
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/center-excellence-nonvisual-access/traini
ngs/accessibility-boutiques/accessibility-boutique-registration> register
for the accessibility boutiques today!

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want