[NFBV-Announce] Scholarship Program deadline March 31st

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:45:45 UTC 2022

There are less than two weeks left to apply for our national scholarship
program. The National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program helps
blind college students reach their educational and employment goals and so
much more. Building on its strong foundation, we are enhancing the awards
and making the experience even more inclusive, engaging, and meaningful for
the thirty finalists. Each scholarship winner will receive $8,000. Students
should
<https://nfb.org/about-us/press-room/national-federation-blind-enhances-larg
est-scholarship-program-blind-scholars> apply for the 2022 scholarship
program. The deadline is March 31.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want