[NFBV-Announce] We welcome everyone to participate in our Saturday, May 7 Board of Directors meeting to be held in person at the DBVI Library and Resource Center in Richmond.

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 01:25:40 UTC 2022

***

>From Tracy Soforenko, President

We welcome everyone to participate in our Saturday, May 7  Board of
Directors meeting to be held in person at the DBVI Library and Resource
Center in Richmond.

Please note that this meeting starts at 1:00 PM.

Meeting of the Board of Directors

May 7, 2022

1:00 P.M. -  4:00 P.M.

This is an in-person meeting. We may be able to provide a Zoom connection
but the details are still in flux.

We are working on the meeting agenda and will provide an updated agenda in
advance of the meeting. Key topics for the agenda will include the following
topics:

*	Update on Silver Bells program including a proposal for 2023
*	2022 BELL Academy In Home Edition
*	Project RISE Updates
*	Virginia Legislative Updates
*	National Convention including Encouraging Registration,
contributions to National Funds,
*	Division and Committee Reports

If you have items for the agenda, please reach out to Tracy by Friday, April
22.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want