[NFBV-Announce] check it out and join us!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:54:34 UTC 2022

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Please read below, support our Chapters, relax with your girlfriends on
Ladies Night and be a  part of the difference when you attend the Affiliate
Board Meeting.

Spotlight On.

Hey there, Virginia Federation:

The Potomac Chapter's fundraiser, with proceeds going toward our state
convention, will be open until May 10. Check it out and send the link far
and wide:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/nfbpotomacchapter

We're doing well. Let's keep it going.

Christin

Here is the link for both Braille Buddies on Tuesday nights from 7 PM to 9
PM and Braille Study Group on Saturdays from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM.  I'm
leading both of them.

Tony May

Hey Ladies,

Its May and Mother's Day is coming up. Let's get together for Ladies Night
and talk about the special women in our lives.

May's theme: Women Power

This week's topic is The important women in our lives.

Your VA girlfriends will meet you on zoom Saturday, May 7th ; 7-9 pm to
honor the women in our lives. See below for the Affiliate's zoom  limk.

Meeting of the Board of Directors

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Location: Library and Resource center, Virginia Department of the Blind and
Vision Impaired

395 Azalea Avenue, Richmond, VA, 23227 and via the  Affiliate's zoom. See
below for link.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.
-Walt Whitman

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want