[NFBV-Announce] Announcing the 2022 National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Nominating Committee Report

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 22:15:38 UTC 2022

>From Chris Walker2022 NFBV Nominating Committee Chair

On behalf of the 2022 National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
Nominating Committee, I am please to share our proposed slate for our
elections to be held on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at our NFB of Virginia
Convention.

Here is the slate:

President: Tracy Soforenko

First Vice President: Sandy Halverson

Second Vice President: Uricka Harrison

Corresponding Secretary: Jacki Bruce

Recording Secretary: Christine Grassman

Treasurer: Mark Roane

Respectfully Submitted,

Chris Walker, Corlis Jones, and Renee Valdez

2022 National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Nominating Committee