[NFBV-Announce] Blind Veterans: We want you.Colorguard and 2022 NFB of Virginia Convention

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:57:47 UTC 2022

>From Gerald Meredith

Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com <mailto:Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com>

804 243-3980

Hi Virginia's Blind Veterans,

The National Federation of the Blind  of Virginia will be holding our state
convention over the weekend of October 27-30 in Falls church, VA at the
Westin Tysons Corner. We would like to recognize our veterans at our state
convention.

We are asking veterans to participate in a Color Guard for the 2022 NFB of
Virginia Convention. The color Guard will be needed on Friday, October 28
when the convention General Session starts at 9:00 a.m.

If you are interested in the color guard, please contact Gerald Meredith via
phone at (804) 243-3980 or via email at  Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com
<mailto:Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com>